South Carolina Gun Laws
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED)
- Concealed Weapons Permit Program
- CWP Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Chapter 23, Title 16, S.C. Code of Laws – Offenses Involving Weapons
- Chapter 31, Title 23, S.C. Code of Laws – Firearms (CWP Sections)
- Protection of Persons & Property (liability) Laws Scroll down to Article 6 beginning at Section 16-11-410.
- South Carolina Reciprocity
- South Carolina State Law on Minimum Age to Purchase & Possess
- Downloads: SC Statutory Firearms Laws SC Case Law SC Protection of Persons & Property Act
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives – Firearms Q&As
- Possession of a Firearm or Ammunition by a Prohibited Person – 18 U.S. Code § 922(g) & (n)
- Define a Prohibited Person – Check against 4473 Form (ATF Website)
- Possession of Firearms and Dangerous Weapons in Federal facilities – 18 U.S. Code § 930
- Conduct on Postal Property – 39 CFR 232.1
- Minimum Age for Gun Sales and Transfers – Federal
- Firearms in National Parks
- Handgunlaw.us – A free website that provides updated information State-by-State on topics such as: reciprocity, conceal carry law overviews, including car/RV carry information, non-resident permits and links to other handgun related links.
- Use of Lethal Force (AOJP) – Defining the use of lethal force: Ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy, and Preclusion.